We are located at 5602 S.
Cleveland-Massillon Rd, Barberton, Oh 44203
Our phone (330) 825-4333.
Email Us Here
The Magic City Drive-In was
built and opened by Vince Lauter (West Theatre) and Lou Ratener
(Montrose Drive-In) in 1953 as a single screen drive-in. It was
sold just a few years after opening to Selected Theaters who added
a second screen in the mid seventies. Gary Greive purchased it in
1980. Capacity 700 cars. Two screens which both face west. There
is a special projection booth at the back of the lot to handle
screen 2. Radio sound.